Photobucket

EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


♥السلام عليكم and hola ! Hey peeps welc0me t0 my "n0thing special" bl0g xD..Here i would tell u ab0ut my story =D ! I h0pe u enj0y reading my st0ry =D,,If u want t0 kn0w m0re ab0ut me,,just click up there,,=DD 0k see ya♥

Screams


Personal Taste♥
Sunday 1 January 2012 | 0 comments
                                                                   السلام عليكم and Hola !

Personal_taste_large


Hey peeps ! Did u watch "Personal Taste" Korean Drama  ?? I start watch at 29/12/201..  Lee min ho and Son ye jin is awesome and cute ! I love Son ye jin coz she is soo cute ,,and also Lee min ho ,,he is so cute and awesome !!Did u want to watch their drama ?? 0k i give u guys link ;DD


Episode 1 (part 1)

Tomorrow i give u Episode 2 :)

Hope U like this Drama"Personal Taste"

:D


Older Post | Newer Post